Need a Login?
Forgot User Name
| Forgot Password
Reach the College Store Market
Advertising in NACS publications gives you unrivaled access to the $10 billion U.S. college store market that reaches millions of students. NACS research and industry insights can also help you better understand the shopping preferences of today’s college students and college-bound teens.
The College Store magazine – the leading trade magazine for higher education retailers
Published bimonthly in print and digital editions.
The official newsletter for the Campus Computer Resellers Alliance.
Product education webinars – share an in-depth understanding of your products,
trends, and topics in a live, virtual presentation.
Limited times available.
10. Advertising builds loyalty and credibility within the collegiate retailing industry.
9. The BONUS digital edition gives readers easy access online to current & archived issues.
8. It’s the official publication of the National Association of College Stores.
7. 92% keep it or pass it along.*
6. 48% file the magazine for future reference.*
5. It’s the leading trade magazine for higher education retailers.
4. 80% learn about new products and vendors from the magazines.*
3. 73% have viewed ads, placed an order, or brought an ad to the attention of co-workers.*
2. 87% prefer The College Store magazine over
other industry publications.*
1. The College Store magazine reaches every college store in the U.S. and Canada.
5. The e-newsletter gives college store buyers instant access to your web site every Friday.
4. It contains the most up-to-date industry news – readers “Share,” “Like,” and pass it on.
3. Open rate is 60% and is delivered weekly to pre-qualified readers who want to receive it.
2. Click-thru rate is twice the national average! **
1. Campus Marketplace e-newsletter reaches more than 8,000 subscribers in the U.S. and Canada.